If it seems like managing the online aspects of your business has gotten more demanding, you’re not alone! Succeeding in the digital landscape can amount to an enormously time consuming series of tasks!
There’s no need to waste time doing things The Energy Service can happily do for you! Reclaim your precious time so you can focus your energies on your biggest priorities.
Don’t put it off! Contact The Energy Service now for assistance with any of these design and task management services:
Basic Proofreading services
$25 – $55 up to 4500 words, then add 2 cents/word
Includes minor edits to improve sentence structure, correct grammatical, syntax, spelling, and punctuation errors. Specialties include website articles, resumes, cover letters, press releases, business plans, and APA formatted academic documents.
Up to 1000 words – $25 1001 – 2500 words – $40
2501 – 4500 words $55
4501 words or more – $55 plus 2 cents per additional word
SEO Editorial Calendar Content Plan
Are you posting quality content as often as you know you need to? Would it be helpful to have another brain storm up some fresh ideas? I will conduct keyword research include analysis of your top two competitors and compile a list of your current top keywords, and from that list I will generate UP TO five content ideas based on the target key phrases for your editorial calendar. If you don’t already have an editorial calendar, this service will solve that problem!
Evergreen Content Revival
$50 – $150 per post
Don’t let content you already have on your site go to waste, or worse, confuse the Google bots. I’ll update and optimize your old content, giving it new life, improving your SEO so you can get more organic traffic to your site.
This service includes edits to improve sentence structure, correct grammatical, syntax, spelling, and punctuation errors, PLUS keyword research to identify currently relevant focus key phrases and SEO edit to work in the new key phrase.
Online Digital Design
$100 – $300
There are so many pretty things to look at online, it’s no wonder we are all so distracted! I will design an eye-catching and memorable banner ad and/or header image for your local or eCommerce business website. One revision included.
Social Media Ad/Photo Post
Having a hard time creating enough quality content to keep up with your editorial calendar? I will research and create a social media ad/photo post optimized for your choice of three platforms. Includes one photo edit, SEO copy writing, and one revision.
Other Available Services, Listed by Category, Prices Vary
- Sourcing and editing photos
- Info graphics, and GIFS
- Designing online learning experiences
- Assessment development for online learning
- Adding internal links and/or affiliate links to posts
- Keyword (SEO) research
- Compiling, formatting, proofreading, and uploading e-books
Blog/Ecommerce Website Management and Maintenance
- Setting up new sites
- Setting up integrations (Google Analytics, social media, mailing lists, selling platforms, payment gateways, etc.)
- Writing SEO product descriptions
- Inventory management
- Repairing/updating broken links
- Removing unwanted pages and posts and managing redirects
- Ensuring that website security, plugins, and information are up-to-date
Video/Audio Editing and Management
- Writing video scripts
- Editing video content
- Intros/outros, subtitles, graphics
- Upload videos to hosting platforms
- Inserting audio and/or video files on blog or website
- Sharing audio and/or video files across platforms
- Video and/or audio transcription
- Creating and managing multi-channel organic and paid traffic campaigns
- Setting up and providing tech support for webinars
- Creating landing and sales pages
- Creating and managing giveaways and promotions
- Designing fliers and brochures
- Analytics reporting
Managing and Growing Your Social Media Followings
- Setting up new pages, accounts, groups, etc.
- Promoting new posts, images, videos, articles across various social media channels
- Writing or updating online business profiles
- Promoting posts of others via social media
- Replying to mentions/messages/comments on social media
- Creating giveaways, contests, polls
- Researching popular hashtags for your specific niche
- Uploading presentations to Slideshare or Prezi
- Setting up and updating social scheduling tools
Outreach/Building Online Relationships
- Participating in relevant groups or forums
- Reaching out to advertisers for ads or sponsored posts
- Finding guest post opportunities
- Leaving comments on other blogs
- Contacting influencers and potential partners on your behalf