Ms. Nicole Horowitz, Owner and Worker Bee
Master of Arts, Adult Education/Workplace Learning – Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas –2014
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology/Criminology – Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, Pennsylvania
- Certified Content Marketer, Digital Marketer, 2018
- Direct-Response Copy Writing Specialist, Digital Marketer, 2018
- Ecommerce Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketer, 2018
- Search Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketer, 2018
- Financial Literacy Educator, Financial Literacy Coalition of Central Texas, 2016
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Accomplishments: Exceeded or met all Workforce Education and Readiness Continuum (WERC) program performance measures over four program years, with ZERO auditory findings over the last three program years. Maintained a ZERO percent turnover rate during the last two years, with two staff members receiving Workforce Development Board awards in 2015 and 2016.
- Ensured service delivery and compliance to company and contract policies, provided training, supervision, guidance, coaching, and/or corrective action to local and remote program staff, ensured staff members experienced a sense of agency, accountability, and ownership in their work, closely monitored over $1,000,000 budget, conducted detailed quality assurance, data analysis, performance monitoring and reporting, collaborated with numerous stakeholders and community partners, provided grant writing support, program and community outreach.
WEBSITE AND CONTENT MANAGEMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING
Accomplishments: Designed and managed company websites and e-commerce stores, and created content that increased awareness, engagement, and conversions.
- Design and implement SEO and SEM campaigns for clients. Establish social media (KPI) Key Performance Indicators metrics to determine the ROI of efforts. Create content to be leveraged on website and social media platforms to increase awareness and engagement. Create web related assets such as banner ads, headers, logos, icons, GIFS, graphs, forms. Create and monitor Google Ads campaigns, create SEO friendly written content and product descriptions, conduct keyword research, manage photo libraries, ensure local search presence by completing Google verification and Google site. Connect and interpret data from Google Analytics, Google Console, and Google Ad sense. Create editorial calendars. Manage shop inventories, Facebook pages, Linked In pages, Instagram, Pintrest, PPC advertising, Facebook Pixel, Facebook page shops, Woo Commerce Shop, Etsy, StorEnvy, and virtual downloadable product offerings.
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Accomplishments: Implemented and managed a new Learning Management System, achieving a 75% take-up rate within three months of launch.
- Worked with executive leadership to create roll out plan and design, developed and curated relevant content, developed an internal marketing strategy,proactively conducted user testing and troubleshooting, provided quick and easy end user technical support and training. Secured a very small budget to hold a contest and offered small prizes to staff members who completed learning modules.
Accomplishments: Designed and delivered three online onboarding training modules for workforce development professionals.
- Coordinated and conducted all collaboration with SMEs, facilitated resource acquisition, multi-dimensional needs analysis, copywriting/scriptwriting, audio/video recording and editing, photo editing, voice over narration, and test item development.
INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING AND PRESENTATION
Accomplishments: Planned and implemented professional training presentations for workforce development professionals, job seekers, and students at Virginia College.
- Developed relevant lesson plans, curated or created engaging visual and auditory aids, ensured proper working order of all technology at site locations, set clear expectations among workshop participants, designed valid learning assessments and feedback tools. Facilitated Academic Skills and Strategies course to all new incoming students.
Accomplishments: Provided career path, educational, and employment counseling to adult and juvenile populations with significant barriers to employment, resulting in hundreds of individuals obtaining self-sufficiency, and program goals consistently exceeded.
- Utilized motivational interviewing techniques to determine customer needs, worked closely with local employers to identify suitable candidates to fill open positions, maintained meticulous service documentation, provided excellent customer service, designed community outreach strategies to recruit from under-served populations, and facilitated public information sessions.
Accomplishments: Facilitated the acquisition of over $250,000 in student financial aid to at-risk students at local area high schools, exceeding program goals by 25%.
- Worked closely with students and parents to assist in the completion of federal and state student aid applications, provided a variety of student services including academic advising, career path counseling, financial aid workshops, ATB testing, proctoring, and scheduling, assisted with internal and external marketing of scheduled program services, participated in the development of grant and other funding related proposals and presentations, coordinated new student recruitment and retention programs.
- Website, Content & Social Media Specialist, The Energy Service (01/2018 – 12/2018), Austin, TX
- Adjunct Instructor, Virginia College (03/2017 – 06/2017), Austin, TX
- Manager, Training and Organizational Development, C2GPS/Workforce Solutions (02/2016 – 10/2016) Austin, TX
- Program Manager, C2 GPS/Workforce Solutions (02/2012 – 02/2016) Austin, TX
- Student Transition Coordinator, Ready to Work (03/2011 – 06/2011) Austin, Texas
- Program Coordinator, Arbor Education and Training/Workforce Solutions(10/2009 – 10/2010) Austin, Texas
- Client Manager, Arbor Education and Training/Workforce Solutions (06/2009 – 10/2009) Austin, Texas